Re: LMR-400 Variants?

Hello Bill and Jim and the Net:

The pin OD may be different. The pin OD is designed for a specific
impedance goal.

75 ohm connector pins  DO have a different OD and can not be mixed with
50 ohm pins.
A 50 ohm male pin will destroy a 75 ohm female pin.

75 ohm pins are out there.   A visual inspection will show a significant
size difference.

CAVEAT.

Stan, WA1ECF