Fwd: [WUN] Traveling

Hi Emily,

     This appearantly didn't go through AMSAT-bb. Maybe this time.  Sorry I
confused you on the Pocket sat and Palmpilot.  I will have to waite.  I do have
NOVA on a floppy and if  Angela allows me to use her machine,I'have it made.
I'm afraid Grandma is going to be very unhappy if I play sats too much.  We
will see!

I might mention that my Daughter's name is Clark and she lives near
Mendocino, up the road from you.  Might get out there to see her in October, might be
pushing it after this trip.

     Thanks alot for all your help and I will be in touch when I get back.

73s and Cheers
Jerry
                                           XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
JERRY ERVINE,  KC5YRE