From: kcdxc-bounces@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:kcdxc-bounces@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of alan KI7WO
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 9:03 PM
To: KCDXC@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [KCDXC] Pix of BPL hardware on utility poles in Cincinnati

From: Ronald KA4INM Youvan <ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com>

Take a look at this incredible Rube Goldberg Contraption!  Click on "BPL

Hi-Res" for close-up photos. Note the electrical tape on the low voltage

 side.  This junk even beats some ham installations I have seen.

 http://www.danielwoodie.com/BPLLORES.htm

   When I look at the right most photo I don't see the primary of the
"pole pig" (transformer) connection on this pole.

   In fact it looks just like the HT (high tension) wire is just
hanging there next to the pole.
--
        73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com