From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On Behalf
Of Steve
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 9:55 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] TH-D7 on SO-50, a problem

Hi All,
	I've been following the posts about full duplex handhelds, in
particular
the TH-D7G. Today I tried my TH-D7G on SO-50 and encountered a serious
feedback problem when running duplex. I'm using a separate mic (SMC-34) and
earphone so there doesn't seem to be an audio path for the feedback. It
didn't seem to be effected by the antenna position so it's probably not RF
from the antenna (arrow).
	I'd be interested in any advice from other TH-D7G satellite users.
Thanks
Steve .. AI7W