TLMecho Dumb Question

I was able to get some telemetry captured the other day, in fact several
*.csv's showed up while I was busy doing other things.

Is there a way to "play back" the telemetry such that it shows up in the
nicely formatted screens? I don't see an obvious way, but I could quite
easily miss it and there must be something "fun" to do with all the captured
telemetry (other than upload to the system). Since they are *.csv files, I
can generate my own graphs, but I need to get a LOT more telemetry before
any graph would be meaningful.

...hasan, N0AN