Re: Re: programs to help RE: KPC 9612

Hi Nick,

Since I got a TS-2000X a few months back, I haven't used the TS-790A much...hopefully this will change once/if AO-51 will be running 38k4 packet on a "regular" basis (optimistic thinking? hi)

Since I rarely operate voice, I didn't have much trouble with the TS-790A and WispDDE; I didn't change things much once it was set up/configured.

Currently, I'm using DK1TB's DDESat32 program with Wisp because it 1) works well with the TS-2000X and 2) ServerEComm1 can run my homebrew track box with EasyComm.

I'll probably revisit WispDDE once I get to the point where I want to run different rigs on different birds at different baud rates...lucky for me, figuring all of this out is most of the fun :)

73,

Mark N8MH