From: "Bill Acito W1PA" <w1pa@hotmail.com>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: 22 July 2004 Thursday 10:51 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] LMR-400 Variants?

I have a length of LMR-400, and picked up some plenum crimp N-connectors
(all on ebay)... the pins of the connectors do not fit over the solid center
wire of the LMR-400.

Besides the flex version, are there different versions of LMR-400? Are there
different versions of N-connectors (these were advertised specifically for
LMR-400)?

Bill
W1PA