From: "Nick Adiletto" <K1UXBMA@comcast.net>
To: "Bernie Basel, K3BAZ" <k3baz@comcast.net>
Cc: "Amsat-BB" <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 12:21
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] KPC 9612

Bernie;
I agree with your diagnosis.  But with a Paccom NB-96. TlmEcho cannot send
the
correct code to exit Kiss mode.I planned on doing a small batch file to be
inserted in the wisp program under special events,hopefully sending the
modem
out of Kiss mode. The code required to exit is the same used on the
KPC-9612.

Nick A. K1uxb