KPC9612 & kiss

To All, Thanks!

I found that using Hyper Terminal works the best for me. Entering ( alt 0192, alt 0255, alt 0192 enter )HEX,(CO FF CO) will bring it out of kiss mode. Then I can use the command ( |a ) to put it back into port 1, 1200 bps. Thanks for all the help everyone!
I created a shortcut on my desktop to make things faster..
It's great to have everyone's comments to work out problems..

Steve/kb9ups