Barry on the East Coast

Thanks to everyone for the contacts.  We are vacationing out east this summer. Right now we are in PEI and will be going
to Nova Scotia after this then back to New Brunswick.  I will try to get on as much as possible.

QSL info is send me an e-mail with the grid I was in and I will get you a QSL card for that grid.  I don't need cards
because I probably have one fron everyone already.

We are camping so some passes are limited due to trees and I suck using an Arrow!  Too much automated station use. I
suspect I will get better has the trip goes on.....I hope.

73
Barry