KPC 9612

Hello everyone.

Does anyone know how I can get the kpc9612 out of kiss mode when exiting tlmecho? I have the ini file edited right,( ; y = take the tnc out of kiss when program is quit, kissoff
kissoff y ). The kpc9612 also must be put into the 9600 bps mode by typing ( ~a ) to enter port 2, and a ( |a ) to return it to port 1 or 1200 bps for normal opps, but it refuses to do so with out a hard reset. This would be all fine if I didn't use it for other opps like the ISS.  Any suggestion's?

Steve/kb9ups