Re: Rotor controllers

Dear friends,

I believe that the SASI Sat Tracker is no longer available.  We have not
received any stock from the manufacturer in well over a year.

Also, for antenna guidance, you might consider the LabJack U12, a
USB-based 12-bit interface that is available for a very reasonable $120.
  See http://www.labjack.com/labjack_u12.html and
http://www.nlsa.com/labjack/labjack_piggyback.html

73,
W9IP

--
Michael R. Owen, Ph.D.                      Dept. of Geology
Northern Lights Software Associates         St. Lawrence University