R: Re: W8JK passes

----- Original Message -----
From: James R Miller <g3ruh@jrmiller.demon.co.uk>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 5:58 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: W8JK passes

http://www.cqbooks.com

> 73 de James G3RUH

Hi James,G3RUH

I have the edition 1976 of "Big Ear" and i have read it several time
particularly Chapter 13 CORKSCREWS describing his exciting
discovery of the helix antenna.

On 15 march 1990 I got a QSO via OSCAR-13 with Ron,W8GUS in
Columbus Ohio

Ron was a friend of John Kraus W8JK and it was very nice to know
more about John Kraus personality as radioastronomer,engineer,inventor,
radioamateur,humans all.

Adieu, John --you are missed in our hearth

i8CVS Domenico