From: "Don Woodward" <dbwoodw@alltel.net>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 07:25
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Doppler correction for ISS on FT-847

ALL:

I have found a way with existing 847 commands to do full Doppler correction
on
ISS' 2 meter setup and be right on the frequency without any error - this
works for both uplink and downlink.

I'm in the process of writing my findings up today - I'll be sending it to
the
AMSAT-BB tonight hopefully.

73's

Don Woodward