RE; Anybody can Help me???

Enzo, tell me how you modified your radio.  Are you using the SYMEK IFD board?  Just
where did you install it in the radio?  Do you have a scematic diagram of where you
placed it?  Did the IFD board come to you with detailed instructions for installing
it in your radio?  It should be inserted between the 1st IF and the first xtal
filter.  If this is where you installed it, did you retune the IF circuit just before
the IFD board and any tuned circuits just between it and the xtal filter using an on
frequency signal?  Tune for maximum signal.  Caution! DO NOT retune any band pass
filters in the radio front end.  There may not be any instructions in your service
manual about retuning them later.  When you insert the IFD board it will probably
slightly detune the adjacent IF, etc. circuits a bit.

With the IFD board installed and the circuits tweaked up a bit, you should be able to
use the radio as you normally did on the 9k6 signals.  They are passed through the
IFD to the xtal filter at unity gain as though the IFD were not installed.  The 38k4
signals are passed through the IFD board wide band IF circuits to the IFD output to
your 38k4 TNC.  You may have to slightly adjust the IFD circuits also.

When I bought my IFD board, there were no instructions for installing it in my IC-475
since the IFD was still very new.  I figured out where it went based on the general
instructions with the IFD board.  I documented my installation with written
instructions and color photos and marked schematic diagrams which I made available to
SYMEK.  You may have received similar instructions for your radio.

--
73, Roy -- W0SL