Re: Compare trackers??

Hi Bill...........

I asked the same question of the folks here on the reflector.  All the responses I received were from Uni Trac owners and none from anyone who has the AutoTracker.  I ended up ordering the Uni Trac but have not yet received it.  I was leaning that way before the question was asked and the responses just firmed up my initial choice.  I hope to be receiving mine soon.  I ordered it from the local supplier but it has been several weeks now.  I think they are waiting for new stock.  I have no other opinions than those expressed here.  Good luck with your choice.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!