1740 UTC ECHO pass---reasonable telemetry

The 20 July 1740Z pass had a reasonable amount of download status but no
telemetry.  A STRONG warning to MixW2 users that expect telemetry to be
transfer to TLMECHO files, check:
MixW, config, TNC settings (BE SURE DISABLE DEVICE IS UNCHECKED!!!)
Failing this, the information will not be transferred to the TLMECHO panel.
Of course be sure 9600, 8,N,1 also appears

Another possible trap: Look under MODE, be sure EMULATE KISS to be sure it is
checked.  This command is somewhat intuitive but the first one certainly is not.

To emulate the virtual TNC, I would suggest using COM5 in MixW and COM6 in
TLMECHO.  You can not use the same com port for both.  It will not work.

Emily, if you have time, please check to be sure I've explained this properly.
My computer skills are quite limited!!!  Trial and Error at best..  Cliff K7RR