LoTW and rovers

One reason i'm not currently active on the satellites was that i realized
that i was getting much too far behind in QSL'ing.  I started to convert
my logs to LoTW format and to think about providing a convenient way to
obtain a paper card upon request.  I'm not a very active rover, especially
compared to a few who have activated easily a hundred or more grid squares.
But when i found out that i would have to split everything up into separate
log files for each location i have operated from, and then have to submit
each one individually in a separate e-mail, i gave up in frustration.  Sure,
i could probably write a PERL program to automate this process and perhaps
someday i will.  I have no idea what the serious VHF-and-above rovers do in
contests, where they active more grid squares in a day than i used to do in
several years.  I re-read the FAQ and still don't understand how to avoid
this.

For the moment, i just find LoTW to be much too HF-centric (like the ARRL
in general).  *SIGH*  Unless i'm confused, perhaps some of you can lobby
the ARRL so we don't have to submit a separate log file for each location
and/or grid square.

[Note: I never send unsolicited binary attachments and if you receive anything
purportedly from <kd6pag@qsl.net> that isn't signed with my callsign, then it
probably isn't from me.]