Re: MixW2 operation----is the telemetry really on???

Hi Jean-Louis and Cape Cod Stan.  Thanks for your comments, both of you.  There
appears to be nothing wrong with the MixW2 set up as hardware modem exhibit the
same lack of telemetry.  I would like to pose the question, why is the 435.15
transmitter simply idling when even a simple telemetry stream would be most
valuable and appreciated?  Cliff K7RR