AMSAT-UK Colloquium - 30 Jul to 1 Aug at University of Surrey

Hi Folks,

  Just a reminder, you are still not too late to book a place at this year's
Colloquium.

  I have just updated the programme (although some of it might be subject to
last minute changes). You can see it at
http://www.uk.amsat.org/Colloquium/programme/default.php

  All the 'normal' attractions will be there, eg antennas range, 2.5 GHz
downconveter testing, SSTL ground station tours, etc etc. Also this year we
have

- Prof Colin Pillinger on Beagle 2
- TV on ISS
- Echo Update
- Ph3E update
- and M O R E !

  Please see the web site for further details and how to book

73
Jim

Jim Heck G3WGM
Hon Sec AMSAT-UK