Up Load

Hello all.

I finally got the KPC9612 configured right and downloaded the tlm from AO-51 on the 0350utc pass.

Question: When I uploaded the files to the Echo site, it gave me a warning that my call was not the same? It did take the files. I have edited the CPBINI.TXT file with my call. Is there someplace else I need to change it??

Steve/kb9ups