LoTW with DX4WIN

I am trying to enter my satellite QSOs into LoTW.  My logging software is
DX4WIN, which logs SAT as a BAND.  LoTW does not accept this.  The DX4WIN
people are aware of this problem, but most of their users are HF operators, so
this problem has only a low priority with them.  Is there a freeware software
program that I could export my satellite QSOs to, and that has a format
acceptable to LoTW?  Thanks for any help/suggestions.

73,
Bernie, W4SW