Looking for a good second V/U all-mode radio

I'm in the market for a good second VHF/UHF all-mode radio for satellite
work.  Something that will do 9K6 and 38K4 packet and fill-in the weak
points of my TS-2000 (cannot work SO-50/AO-27 due to birdie at 436.800).
I would like full-duplex operation, but not absolutely necessary since I
would pair it with the TS-2000.  A reliable full-function CAT interface
would be a strong selling point.

Could anyone make any recommendations or give me their comments on
radios they have used.

I'm also open to anyone having equipment for sale.

-Freeman, N5FPP