MixW2 operation----is the telemetry really on???

I would like to compare notes with some others using MixW2 on ECHO. For two days
I have been getting S7/9 435.15 signals but absolutely no telemetry!!  Yesterday,
I was getting time signatures at five minute intervals and only that. It does not
seem possible that ECHO transmitter is on continuously without passage of some
information.  What am I missing and what do you see further East?    Cliff K7RR