UO-11 TLM and MixW

Hi Chow,

You need to download the package MIXW.ZIP from my website
www.users.zetnet.co.uk/clivew/   It's on the OSCAR-11 page.

The package contains a program called FILTER_M1.EXE which converts the
MIXW output file to the same format as generated by CTERM, which is
required by U2TM, and other programs on my website.

The format from the satellite is slightly non-standard, and each
different capture program interprets it in a different way. CTERM
attempts to capture the raw data from the satellite with minimal
changes.

If you need any more help, please ask.

--
73