Re: MFJ 1278b

Hi Tom,

I don't have a 1278B but I have some suggestions:

1) Turn off the DSP - I find DSP interferes with packet reception on
satellites (I think this is a doppler issue with the algorithm.)
2) Put it in KISS mode, and then RESTART

Please let me know what you find out - you are the first 1278B user I have
found.

73,

Emily

At 07:48 PM 7/19/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello all
>Is anyone using the 1278b to copy Echo ??
>  I have tried but no luck so far, I have copied Echo with the TS2000 and
>internal tnc using the skyrider program. When using the MFJ 1278B TS2000
>on the main Receiver no copy. It works fine with the Packet nodes ,and
>will copy APRS on 144.390.
>   I do have it set up for 9600k.
>Thanks
>Tom WN7B