From: "Ronald Nutter" <rnutter@networkref.com>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2004 8:30 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Has CB come to Satellites ?

> After being off the air for a couple of months due to equipment problems
and work demands, I set things back up to day and tried to work the birds.
I started out by working the FM birds to make it easier.  I was really
shocked when I tried to work SO-50.  I heard myself on the downlink for
about 2 seconds while I was trying to call KO4MA and then someone else came
in right over top of me.  Have things really gotten that bad ? Aren't we
supposed to listen before transmitting ?