Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Re: Echo and SO-50
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 18:21:54 -0400
From: "Christensen, Eric Harlan" <CHRISTENSENE@mail.ecu.edu>
To: "'David P. Goncalves'" <dpg@coe.neu.edu>,
	"'amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org'" <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>

Dave,
I agree with everything that Emily has said as I see the same thing on the
east coast.  Tree foliage usually makes a difference at higher frequencies
but I would imagine that it could have some effect on a weak 436MHz
frequency, too.  Only problem is that you almost have to wait for winter
before you can truly tell.  Got a chainsaw???

73s,
Eric KF4OTN
kf4otn@amsat.org