From: "Bob DeVarney WE1U" <we1u@verizon.net>
Sender: <owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Subject: [amsat-bb] WiSP advanced question
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 19:20:55 +0200

I am trying to edit my MSPE equations, so I can automatically download image
files off UO-22 whenever they are there. I see in the WiSP help file a
discussion of file types, but can't find any discussion of what the file
types actually are.. anybody have this info? Was this something decided on
in the PACSAT protocol?

Thanks,
Bob WE1U

"There is much to be said for the distinctive country lifestyle and all of
its pleasures and satisfaction. But one of the best parts, by far, is that
you get to hang around with a lot of interesting dogs."
Leigh Perkins, Chairman, The Orvis Company