Re: Echo and SO-50

George,

You definitely have a problem with your receive setup.  For two days you
have been coming into the satellite very strong.  If you can't hear the
other stations you shouldn't transmit.  SO-50 is very busy and you are
coming over the top of other stations.

Please listen for other stations first and don't transmit unless you hear
other stations.  If you can't hear the other stations, transmitting will do
nothing to help improve your odds.  If you do hear another station, call
them specifically and I'm certain they will hear you.

73,

Emily

At 01:03 PM 7/18/2004 -0500, George Humpyrey wrote:
>Nothing heard at my station from either on the
>near noon CDT passes. Do I have a problem
>with my ears????
>
>George KC5WBV
>
>Life is a grindstone, it will grind you down,
>or polish you up, depending on what
>you are made of. ----

W0EEC - CM87tm
http://www.experthams.net/ao7