From: "Chow Q. C. (9W2QC)" <9w2qc@9w2qc.net>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2004 04:02
Subject: [amsat-bb] UO-11 TLM and MixW

Greeting to all,

I have successfully copied the UO-11 telemetry on 145.826+/- using MixW.
However, I have a problem to extract the telemetry into a text file to be
input to U2TM for decoding.  Can anyone here point me the right steps as to
extracting the telemetry from MixW into a text file?  Or probably there are
better solutions that I would like to hear of too.

Many thanks in advance.

73,

9W2QC,

Chow Q. C. (OJ03TB)