ECHO decode program for *nix

Hi,

I've written code to decode ECHO telemetry on *nix and produce the csv files
as per tlmEcho. I don't have a graphical output on it yet. I'll work
on that later. Meanwhile, if anyone wants it
http://heceta.db.net/~db/BSDecode.tar.gz
It should be easy to get running on other systems and I'll accept patches.

I'm told the web site will accept files produced by this code now.

Thanks Mike, KE4AZN for double checking my csv files.

- Diane VA3DB