No Subject

Dear OM,

The ON1CAU Satellite page is after almost 7 years
history! The re-design of our new website has
reached the stage for testing.It's a complete new
design with a new name ( ON6SAT Amateur satellite
Links ) and a new address http://on6sat.com/links/

Don't forget to update your bookmarks !!

The site contains more then 1200 amateur & weather
satellite related links and the database is always growing.

General Amateur Radio links are not indexed here, just links
having some special connection to amateur radio in space.

I hope you will drop by and let me know what you think!

Best 73, Berto ON6SAT (ex ON1CAU)

--

ON6SAT Amateur Satellite Links - http://on6sat.com/links/
.. more satellite information then you could ever need ..