uo22 directory not updating

Wisp experts,

Since adding a second satellite, AO-51, none of the newer uo22 directory
and messages have been displayed in View Dir. I have lots of files stored
on the hard drives with yesterdays date, 15 th, but the directory only
shows thru 11 th. I have run process mail, etc but no joy.

There was lots of activity shown in mspe but none shows in the directory.

Is this somehow another "fixed size" directory  and I have run out of
space?????

Any ideas what I might have done?

Jerry, W6IHG