AO-51 TLMI Frames?

I've now got my FT-726 working on 435.150, and am getting strong sigs
from the satellite.  I've got MIXW and TMLECHO working with Win98, using
the COM1 & COM2 connected by a null modem cable.  All appears to be
working, and am seeing many packets.

However, I haven't received any TLMI frames, and therefore have no
telemetry to decode.

How often are these frames sent?  I just wonder if the TLMI packets are
longer than the other packets, and are more susceptable to faults in
reception.

Any information would be appreciated.

--
73