KPC-9612 - out of the box success

I bought a 9612 for a very nice price on eBay.  It arrived today, and after
changing two wires in the connector I got on APRS. Unfortunately it flunked
our Bay Area Encomm packet network, but after aligning the 1200 baud levels
it worked like a champ.

Next test was AO-51. Pass was 1.1 watt off TXB, changing TlmEcho to work
with the 9612 rather than TNC-2. Dynamite!  20 over S9 at TCA,

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm
http://www.experthams.net/ao7