Project Starshine

Go to http://www.azinet.com/starshine/ The last Starshine (3) re-entered on Feb 4 2003.  The project has suspended operations for now.  I remember it was dependent on the GAS (Get Away Specials) on the Space Shuttles, or on other low-cost rides, such as the launch in October 2001 from Kodiak Island.  I remember looking at them while they were up, it was pretty neat.

Les
KD4SFD
Greer, SC