voice on echo?

   Was listening for echo at approx 22:00 MDT last night and heard
  voice.  Think it was "WDØE Testing 1 2 3 4 5    5 4 3 2 1"
  Anyone else experiance this?   I just recently dusted off the
  satellite gear and believe I was using the latest keps but there
  are about a million things I could be wrong about on this...  just
  wondered if anyone else heard anything like this (I couldn't make
  out the entire call, it may not have been WDØE but the W and Zero were
  clear so I assumed......)
  -James   KIØKN  Ft. Collins, CO