2 M. repeaters..

Thank you for the great info relative to making the 2 M. rig not an
unnecessary piece of luggage as the XYL insists!!  Bob your info is great
as well and thanks for enlightening all of us.  I do use the 52 method
but that's a pretty much hit and miss way of trying to make 2 M. QSOs.
Yes, Emily, I do have an ARRL repeater guide but as you say it's
sometimes difficult to determine where a machine is actually located
relative to where you are on the road.  I too miss AO-40 so very much.  I
don't think that AO-51 will be filling the "gap" to any extent.  Let's
hope that P3E will get up there ahead of schedule!!

73 to all.  Frank, K0BLT
Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!