Re: AO-51 0357utc

They do have to test the voice system out so it could be the control ops
testing the subsystem.  Let's not all jump on there and try to help them -
but have fun listening to them.

The TLM will tell you if it's live or not (and so will the AMSAT Website -
as soon as our little fingers can type.)

In the mean time - think of it as the Ed Sullivan show for Amateur
Satellite operators - listen, clap, but resist the urge to get on stage and
jam with the pros.

73,

EMily

At 12:06 AM 7/15/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>Was it local or from AO-51??  Voice, "test,test,test" ? At 0357utc on
>435.1457 I heard a voice. Was it really from the bird or local
>interference? Did anyone hear anything?
>
>Steve/kb9ups

W0EEC - CM87tm
http://www.experthams.net/ao7