2 M. Repeaters..

Greetings to all,

This may be a bit off topic especially with all the AO-51 chatter.  I had
all of this info a couple of years
ago but a hard drive crash lost it all.

My XYL and I are traveling to Branson, MO and Eureka Springs, AR from
Western Nebraska next week.  I know there is a program out there that can
track the available 2 M. repeaters along the route which will be mainly
along Interstate 80 east and Interstate 29 south.  If somone knows where
I can access this program I would be most grateful.  It would be great to
chat with some fellow AMSATers along the way. If memory serves me
correctly someone sent me a text script printout of those repeaters but
the hardcopy is misplaced and the source is unknown.  Getting old is not
for sissies!

Thanks for any info in advance.

73    Frank, K0BLT
Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!