Re: TX: soundcard packet -- 9600 baud

On 13 Jul 2004 at 9:18, Steve Egert wrote:

> I'm looking for some elmering here:
>
> I've had no luck uplinking to UO-22 with soundcard/MixW and I don't
> know what I'm doing wrong.

Hi Steve and others,

Maybe a long shot but I had real strife with a SB16 card here, recvd
fine on psk, slowscan etc but nobody could decode my tx.
Turned out to be on the output settings (click on the speaker symbol
in the task bar) under the advanced button the spatial effects was
ticked !!.
So check this sort of fancy stuff.

73 ron VK5AKJ (acheyJ)
BTW still cannot rcv 9600 bd with my setup under mixW (damn and
blast)