Re: WiSP out of database space

All,

Thanks to those who replied. I got essentially two solutions.

1. Using one of the open records, just over write the name field with the
satellite e.g., AO-51 and then do a kep update.

2. Rename  the file wisp.kep and then restart WiSP and do a kep update. It
builds a new database with lots of room but still fixed length at 50 records.

Surprisingly, well probably not since Murphy always rides with me, neither
of these worked!

I use the weekly ARRL Kep message. And AO-51 happens to be the last set of
keps in the file. When WiSP reads in this type of kep update, it IGNORES
the last record! So it would never add AO-51. As soon as I wrote a dummy
record (old ECHO set) as the last record, now I can update Keps and WiSP
has AO-51.

This seems to be a bug to me. So probably either solution would have worked
if I were using a different type of keps.

Beware

Jerry, W6IHG