Re: TX: soundcard packet -- 9600 baud

Steve,

You are essentially doing what I have done. The only question I might ask
you. I used the MixW comm emulator when I copy telemetry with MixW feeding
thru the comm emulator to TlmEcho. This works fine.

But when I want to go to UO-22, I must set the MixW TNC emulation port to a
real comm port on my computer (either a native port or a USB serial port).
This seems to be the only way that Wisp will work with MixW according to
those with much more experience here than I.

I also noticed some character drop out when I run the USB ports at 19200 so
I have them running now at 38400 baud. This seems to get everything from
MixW to WiSP. I am running my Line Out thru an isolation transformer
because that was the interface I already had set up for AO-40.

I was surprised that I could not detect my FT847 transmitting. I guess the
data burst is so fast at 9600 baud that I don't see the TX indicator come
on. But I get into the queue. Have the audio levels set fairly low but am
just guessing at them for the moment.

So try a regular comm port if you are not already.

Good luck

Jerry, W6IHG