TS-2000 TNC in KISS mode

Hi,

After I posted what I knew of putting the TS-2000 into TNC KISS mode,
I received several very helpful private emails suggesting the use of the
RESTART command after sending it the KISS command. I am sorry but
I have lost track of all who sent in this information, (it was more than
3 !) I'll try and thank you when I find it. (I get a *lot* of email)

Since I do not use echotlm nor do I even run windows here, so you are on
your own as far as setting up echotlm. (I have my own code)

I expect this TS-2000 information was passed on to Emily as well already.

I hope this is helpful to someone.

- Diane VA3DB