Apologies re Introduction message

Apparently there is some software module that is part of amsat-bb that
converts upper ISO-Latin-1 characters in the body of a message (but not
address or subject) to 7 bit ASCII.  As a result, the upper ASCII
characters I had in my previous post were not transmitted properly.

I apologize if that conversion resulted in any offensive language or
resulted in any misconceptions.

The proper character set and strings are preserved on the website.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm
http://www.experthams.net/ao7