RE: Re: [Amsat-bb] 9600 Baud TNC Information

Hi A.J.,

You must have missed this information in an earlier post.  At 8:38am PDT I
posted to the AMSAT website.  You responded to that posting so I assumed
that you had read it.  No worries though - apparently you have it now.

I still have no information on the D-700 or TS-2000 despite the rumours to
the contrary.  I would also like information on the BS-2000 as well since
I'm unfamiliar with it's software and whether or not it has any differences
from the TS-2000.  So I am still looking for someone to contribute that
information.  When I receive it, we will schedule building it into the
website at the earliest possible time.

73,

Emily

At 09:49 PM 7/13/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>Glad to hear that you will be posting the Kenwood radio information after
>all.  THANK YOU!  I'm sure many Kenwood radio owners will benefit from it
>being available.  I will be happy to provide you with TS-2000 and TH-D700
>information if that is what you are waiting for.
>
>Thanks and 73!
>
>A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
>http://www.aj3u.com

W0EEC - CM87tm