From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On Behalf
Of Emily Clarke
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 7:06 PM
To: bill@billgreene.ca
Cc: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Re: [Amsat-bb] 9600 Baud TNC Information

Hi Bill,

As soon as I receive information on the TS-2000 and the TH-700D I will post
it.  I have received neither so far and don't intend on buying one just to
document it.  I would also like confirmation that the BS-2000 works the
same if anyone has one, though I won't hold out for that.

To date I have only received one piece of information about any Kenwood
radio thus far.  Rumours to the contrary are completely unfounded.  If
anyone has sent me TS-2000 information it has never reached me nor was it
tagged as spam by my ISP.

73,

Emily

At 03:37 PM 7/13/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Diane,
>
>I think you said you had a TS-2000 and that you knew how to make it work
>then why not just fill out the instructions on the form W0EEC posted
>yesterday and send it to her.  Since the bottom line is that people are
>looking for that information. I have always found the web team to be
>helpful and although I cannot speak for
>her I am sure she would make sure it is available to all. So come on
>Diane tell us how to make the TS-2000 work on AO-51 !
>
>Best of 73 de VE7WFG
>
>(NOMEX) Bill
>Armstrong BC
>DO00jk