Re: [Amsat-bb] 9600 Baud TNC Information

Hi Diane,

I think you said you had a TS-2000 and that you knew how to make it work
then why not just fill out the instructions on the form W0EEC posted
yesterday and send it to her.  Since the bottom line is that people are
looking for that information. I have always found the web team to be
helpful and although I cannot speak for
her I am sure she would make sure it is available to all. So come on
Diane tell us how to make the TS-2000 work on AO-51 !

Best of 73 de VE7WFG

(NOMEX) Bill
Armstrong BC
DO00jk