WTB: High-Speed Daughter Board for Kantronics 9612+

After a similar conversation with Kantronics that was remarkably similar to
the one someone else had (that is on the BB).  They said they didn't have
any Daughter Boards left but did have some shiny new modems that were
looking for a home.  Cute, but wasn't exactly what I was looking for.

So, if someone has one of the eleven daughter boards that were sold and
would like to get rid of it, I'll be happy to listen!

73s,
Eric KF4OTN
kf4otn@amsat.org
kf4otn@w4ral.#rtp.nc.usa.noam

ARRL Member
AMSAT Member: 35360 (I gave ECHO a lift...  Did you???)
Support your Hobby!  Join a club.

All contact logs are uploaded to the ARRL LoTW and eQSL.